Friday, January 25, 2008

10 O'clock Tom Cruise Crazy

It amazes me how much work I can get done around 10 o'clock while I'm "working". I just completed what was supposed to be a "group" project in about an hour. I'm sure my group members will be pleased. It was my good fortune to happen upon this co-op experience in the first place.

At the time that I interviewed for this position I wasn't even looking for a job. A few friends said they were going to a career fair on campus and I joined them for my own amusement. Next thing you know I'm talking to a GE HR rep and I'm being told that I should apply for a certain co-op position. Applied, interview, got ze job.

Wish they would give me a little more work so I wasn't so bored at times. You can only wander the internets for so long before you want to weep from media overexposure.

Oh yeah, and I'm copying that random bold-ing style idea from you. You know who you are.

Hodge Out

No comments: