Thursday, March 13, 2008

Move-In Status...

So the massive move-in occurred yesterday. Points for William, Evan and my Dad for helping me move all my pointless life-gear. I still lack a bed though (of all things, sheesh). My box spring is about 3 inches too wide for my Dad's Explorer and for the life of me I could not find a person with a truck and some free time. Better luck today then, eh? So it goes.

I stayed up till around 1 am trying to get my room into a semi-manageable state. I don't think I've forgotten anything important and it'll look fine once I have the time to put everything in its place. Also, need to install my Wi-Fi card so I can get connected to the Internet from home. I can see that people are posting on facebook through my emails but I lack the access at the moment.

No rest for the weary.

- Le Hodge

No comments: