Friday, March 7, 2008

One of those days...

It's just one of those days. Another winter storm is rolling in to disrupt my usual weekend adventures. My boss even said, "It's gonna be one of those days..." Promptly thereafter I dropped my plate of lasagna that I had been cooking in the microwave, which spills all over the carpet hallway. Damnit to hell. The merch rep whose office is right next to the spill area laughed and said, "I think you're too late for the 5 second rule", which got a chuckle out of me.

In other news, it seems my base of operations is moving to the Bardstown area. Finally. Adam's roomie Zach is leaving for parts unknown so I get to take over his room. It's in prime location for bar hopping and I intend to take full advantage of the location. A bambi walk and a welcoming party are already in the works.

Super Smash bros comes out tomorrow night. Sooo ready. Too bad I don't own a Wii. Maybe I should consider investing in one.

Le Hodge

No comments: