Thursday, May 22, 2008

Memorial Weekend Approaches

A lovely Thursday morning is upon us and here I am sitting in this industrial office. Indiana Jones comes out today, so that's a highlight. I plan on seeing that once I get off work.

Not sure what I'll be doing with my extended weekend. I know that Deale wants to go to a bar (for once) so I'll have to take advantage of that opportunity. Playing wingman for a ghey would be a new experience. Hopefully these gheys have attractive (and heterosexual) female accomplices for my own amusement while Deale flirts away with those man-sluts. It'll make for an interesting time I'm sure.

I have the option of going to Kyle's farm on Saturday but I'm not sure if I want to go. Turnout will be low as always I'm certain. Wasting a Saturday out in BFE to fish and jack around isn't as appealing now as it was when I was under 21 and unable to take part in the Louisville nightlife. Gas is also hella-expensive. Hm...we'll see as the days progress.

Went to the Book and Music Exchange on Bardstown yesterday. A very neat place, with books laying everywhere. It feels like a treasure hunt because the books are only somewhat categorized. For example, I found a book in a box laying next to the mystery section entitled, "Why I Am Not A Christian"...by one of my fav authors Bertrand Russell. Picked that up instantly. Also bought one of Carl Sagan's collections, a notable astronomer and non-believer.

Anyways, I have work to do. Not really...waiting for I can bail out and go to see Dr. Jones. Peace out.

Le Hodge

No comments: