Monday, February 25, 2008

Nader, Gym, Phoenix, etc.

Just found out that Nader is running for president again. If he hands the Republicans another victory I'm going to be royally pissed off. As long as Obama takes the democratic nomination I think we'll be okay though. He seems like an unstoppable machine right now.

Btw...I went ahead and ordered that phoenix pendant last night. Couldn't resist, it looks too cool.

Gym update:
I've decided that I'm going to make an attempt to intensify my weight-lifting and put less emphasis on cardio. I wish I knew more about lifting, but wandering around the web gives me some idea as to what I need to be doing. Maybe I'll look like Popeye soon.

Not much else to report. Spring break approaches and I'm wondering where I should go to celebrate my continued existence. I thought about NYC but I'd rather just take a road trip to Chicago or Nashville or something of that sort. So it goes.

Hodge Out

No comments: