Friday, February 8, 2008

That time again

It never fails. On Fridays around the 3:30-4 pm range my boss will email me with some kind of urgent task. Why must he always wait till right before closing time to freak me out and squash any hopes of leaving early? Of course, when your Friday evening is at stake you tend to do the assignment with the mental speed and efficiency of an Einstein-like figure. Now I'm waiting in suspense to see if my boss burdens me with another last-minute task before my departure.

Tonight will be beer pong night with Mister Greene and crew. I absolutely love the competition and lack of sobriety associated with the game. There are few other things that give me greater pleasure than winning game after game while downing cup after cup of liquid bread. Perhaps I sound like a lush, but the rush comes more from the winning than the effects of alcohol.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Hodge Out

No comments: