Friday, February 22, 2008

Wave of the future

As the Lady Who Wears Too Much Perfume walks by I've realized that I hate how half the people in this office get to leave work early but I do not. It doesn't help that my managers are workaholics. It's not that I don't like working here, it's actually a great job, but it's discouraging to see others sprint to freedom while I'm stuck here. So it goes.

My to-read list is growing ever-larger but I'm not doing all that much reading. I'm about 2/3 of the way through Barack Obama's book "The Audacity of Hope" and I plan on finishing that first. I just ordered "On The Road" on Amazon since Jake kept insisting that it would change my life. I'll probably put that next in queue.

I need to quit ordering things on Amazon but it's not like I have anything else to do at work. Net shopping, riding the wave of the future.

Hodge Out

No comments: