Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Flying Spaghetti Monsters

As an agnostic and humanist I've found it very difficult to find any paraphernalia on the net to show off my ideals. I feel the need to show off my beliefs since everyone seems to be wearing a cross necklace, regardless of their questionable ethics and hypocrisy, which we won't discuss at this time. However, I did find one sight that had an amusing pendant that I'm sure few will even understand.

It's a metal cutout of the Flying Spaghetti Monster...a wiki link has been provided below so you can educate yourselves.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_Spaghetti_Monster

In a nutshell it's a parady of common religion today and it concerns the burden of proof in relation to establishing evidence in favor of gods. Just read the wikipedia intro.

Freethinker bling, ftw.

Hodge Out

No comments: