Tuesday, January 8, 2008

"Oh, so tired of being sick..."

Realized that I was sick on Sunday night but I feel 100x better today than yesterday. The lack of hot flashes helps quite a bit.

Classes have begun anew and this semester looks to be a little more difficult than previous ones. I expected as much seeing as how I only have a few classes left to take before I get my degree. Hopefully I'll grab the motivation to finish without falling on my face.

Started watching the "Lost" series since Josh and Kyle seem to enjoy it. Not nearly as good as Heroes, BSG or The Office but it's slightly captivating. Also, downloading "Dexter" due to a recommendation by Claire.

The New Hampshire primary is today, w00t w00t. We'll see if Obama crushes Hillary once again. Barack, ftw!

Hodge Out

No comments: