Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Miss Gorge

It amazes me how much Miss Gorge can eat. So much in fact that I've given her that nickname. Were my desk not located next to the fridge (random fridges dot this office complex, probably due to the fact that we build them here) I might not have noticed her eating habits. It is guaranteed that every 90 minutes or so she finds something to satisfy her stomach from said fridge, and from her rotund figure I can say that her stomach is satisfied most of the time.

I have nothing against this lady, she is kind to everyone in the hallway, although I must admit that her hour long personal phonecalls that consist of nothing but bitching are a bit annoying (silenced by my headphones).

More than anything I'm concerned for her well-being. A woman of over 50 years of age should not be consuming such a considerable volume of foods that are not even remotely good for you. If she were eating veggies or 100 calories packs every 90 minutes she might very well weigh a hundred pounds less than she does today.

I'll stop ranting now. With so little going on at work today I had a lot of time to observe my dismal surroundings and the behavior patterns of my fellow workers. Such is "work".

Hodge Out

No comments: