Friday, December 21, 2007

Abandoned

I'm beginning to wonder why I'm even "working" today. The halls are desolate, only a few people bothered to show up to today. I'm sure no one is getting anything done, I have yet to do anything productive besides calling IT to try and get one of our Access macros to work. Played a few rounds of chess, oh yeah, I'm decent again. Running out of websites to visit though, which means boredom will ensue shortly.

I did decide to finish my music video power hour last night. It was kind of silly to have a half-completed video project so I threw in some of my recently downloaded vids and I must say that I think this will be better than the last few power hours I've created. I tried to mix up the genres a bit, although country was shunned per personal prejudices. I put in some MC Hammer so the masses could enjoy some "Hammer Time", hah.

I believe Dave is having a little shindig at his abode tonight.
Trips to bars will occur I'm certain.
I wonder what we're truly looking for as we wander from bar to bar...

Semper Fi,
Carry on,
Le Hodge

No comments: