Friday, December 7, 2007

Onward, upward and the spiral downward

Site was updated as I promised. Made a neato photoshop design of the blog title. Playing with photo effects is fun to do, you feel like an artist because you never really know how it's going to turn out.

Today's To-Dos:
- Gym after work.
- Finish my co-op evaluation so I get course credit. Otherwise I just wasted 6 hours of credits.
- Look over Deale's site. I saved it somewhere...I'll have to find it when I get home.
- Find something to do tonight.


It's the other co-op's last day of work. I'm getting all kinds of shit shoveled my way. Last minute task transfers and the like. At least we're getting taken out to lunch by the bosses that be.

I was wondering about the state of religious preferences in America this morning and I decided to look up some charts. Interesting stuff. You can view the charts using the link below. It doesn't show up well in the blog.

By statistics it shows that America is becoming a nation of increasingly non-religious folk. Non-religious populations rose from 8% to around 15% between 1990 and 2001. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_United_States)
I wonder if America will ever become the secular masterpiece that some of it's Founding Fathers envisioned.


Hodge Out

No comments: