Monday, December 10, 2007

A Greater Burden

Now that the other co-op is gone I find it ironic that my Overlords have decided to throw every assignment possible in my general direction. I almost think that they're trying to overload me just to test me. At least I don't have time to be bored.

Finance final today after work. Guess who procrastinated and didn't study all that much? That would be me. I'm probably not going to do all that well in that class but I find it rather boring material. I think I'm starting to burn out on this college deal. Come July I'll be ready for an extended break from such matters. Graduation, FTW.

Current music addiction:
Thrice - The "Vheissu" album. It was underappreciated until I actually took the time to listen to every song. The contrast of soft and metal-thrasing melodies is well-done.

I really need to stop looking for online deals at Amazon and eBay. I have no idea what I'll be getting for Christmas and thus it wouldn't be wise to keep buying things. I've been trying to get a Super Nintendo and an N64 just so I can play the games of old. I intend on assembling a console collection, even though it might make more financial sense to just get an emulator online.

No more time to waste.

Hodge Out

No comments: