Monday, December 17, 2007

Downloading Spree

With my newfound stable internet connection I have downloaded more movies than I could actually watch this week. I can't remember a third of what I downloaded but the list includes:
- 1408
- Resident Evil: Extinction
- Heroes: Season 2
- Live Free or Die Hard
- Final Fantasy
- Blades of Glory
- Balls of Fury
- The Golden Compass
- Blade Runner

Additional music additions (suggested by Marco):
- Massive Attack
- Daft Punk
- The Chemical Brothers
- Various top 20 techno collections

I'm such a master pirate.

Sidenote: I think I'm going to upgrade Flanagan's to my #1 bar in Louisville for the time being. I've had a lot better experiences there in comparison to Molly's. The beer selection also impresses me quite a bit. I made a little progress on my beer card but I still have a ridiculous amount to go.

Hodge Out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Balls of fury sucks.