Tuesday, December 18, 2007

It's nice to be alive on 9 hours of sleep

I went to bed at around 7:30 last night and watched tv till 9 when I fell asleep. Adjusting to the weekly sleep schedule after a weekend of partying is difficult for me, but right now I feel vividly awake due to much-needed rest.

I tried to watch "Resident Evil: Extinction" but I must say that it's one of the worst movies I have ever seen in my life. I love zombie movies and I enjoyed the previous 2 movies in the saga when few others did but this movie was so bad that I turned it off. That's right, I turned it off about 40 minutes in and put a different movie in the dvd player. What went wrong during production?

Also downloaded "Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children". Was this released straight to dvd in the US or not even that? I knew that a Final Fantasy movie came out several years ago but this one is different. It has some of the typical awkward english translations at times from the brief browsing I did, but the visuals were impressive. I'll probably watch it soon.

I've downloaded so many movies that my computer is working overtime to convert the files into the proper format and burn them to dvds. I won't rest till they're all done, at which point I have several projects to work on.
Media projects: (By priority)
- DL's website - On pain of death.
- Power hour - It's halfway done and now I have a decent amount of new music videos to choose from.
- Audio mixing - I have the programs and a few ideas but I haven't spent the time to sit down and get started.

I'm about halfway done with Benjamin Franklin's autobiography. Which means I need to buy a copy of Thomas Jefferson's autobiography so I have something to read at work.

Hey yaaaaa...
Hodge Out

No comments: