Thursday, December 6, 2007

Crashing...we're going down

The sugar has done all it can and now I'm crashing. Sitting here mindlessly wandering the net till I can go home in about 10 minutes. Really out of it, I'll have the luxury of a nap when I get home.

I redesigned the template a little bit for this site and I'll probably make a banner. Let me know what you all think...trying to make it easy to read. I adjusted the settings so anyone can post comments now. I know several of you are too lazy to sign up for an account and I don't blame you.

Ethical wondering of the moment:
Is it really "wrong" to "steal" music via downloading? I'm guilty is this and do it regularly but I don't feel bad about it. I think it's the notion that the people who are mad about people downloading are deemed as rich and they don't need the additional music sales. One thing is for sure, they aren't going to be able to charge $20 for a cd loaded with crap. They really need to figure out how to reach consumers instead of suing every college kid and hoping that fear will drive people away from downloading.

Hodge Out

1 comment:

Houston said...

This seems cool. I may use it for the website this winter. I dunno. too sleepy. Gag.