Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Father-Son Duos, FTW

I've been able to play Day of Defeat with my Dad on several occassions now, including last night. It's kinda funny in a way. Bonding over an online WWII first-person-shooter is a trademark of the newest generation. There's nothing like covering your Dad with machine gun fire and killing Nazis while he runs up to capture a flag. The use of the mic makes it even more interesting, because I can be like, "Dad, there's two up in the church tower." And then we can do the father-son duo to clear it. We're so 1337. I bought him a DOD shirt off Cafepress, I'm sure he'll like it considering how much he plays that game.

Sidenote: I ate Wick's pizza last night for dinner, I'll be eating Wick's leftovers for lunch, and I intend on going to Wick's tonight for all-you-can-eat-for-$10 night. It's a good thing I never get tired of pizza.

Hodge Out

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are fat. And the dad thing is the most leet thing ever.

The Hodge said...

Your mom is fat. Not really. I love her mucho.

And you wish your dad played DOD and Halo. I kept trying to get my dad to switch to TF2 but then I realized that I prefer DOD myself.