Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Guns or Butter

I think that watching all these zombie movies is driving me to feel a need for a gun of some kind. You know, in case zombies/aliens/the chinese invade I'll be needing some kind of firearm to protect myself. It could also be fun to shoot targets every now and again. Maybe a Beretta or some kind of rifle? On the other side of the coin, I could use such money for a laptop instead. Hm...

Went to BW3s last night with Bert and Derek. UK is playing like absolute shit this year. Hopefully Gillespie can whip into a decent team next year. It's painful to even watch them play.

It's kind of ridiculous how Christmas has become such an impulsvie glorification of rampant consumerism. Even as a non-Christian I am forced to buy gifts since not doing so would be unacceptable considering that I will be receiving gifts. I support the idea of showing generosity and love but I think this idea should be carried throughout the year. Perhaps Christians think that by being generous during this period every year they can atone for their sins and stingy nature?

I swear if Huckabee wins the election I might lose any faith I had left in the American public. Separation of church and state? What's that?

Hodge Out

No comments: