Friday, December 14, 2007

Torrentz, FTW

American Gladiators is coming back?!? What will it be like without the mullets and 80's attire? I used to worship this show when I was little.
http://www.nbc.com/American_Gladiators/bios/

Good news: Yesterday my Dad bought a new modem for our house. We had the incredibly annoying problem of losing our internet connection whenever we tried to torrent anything. Now I can download at >600 kb/s and the connection never dies. I downloaded 3 or 4 audio editing softwares in about 2 hours (Adobe Audition, Sony Forge, etc). Also downloading some audio "starter packs" which I assume will help me on my quest to start mixing a little bit. I was also near completion on an "Internet power hour" which is a compilation of all the viral net videos that you see every once in a while on the news. I'm guessing Star Wars Kid and the like are on there. Can't wait to watch it.

Hodge Out

No comments: