Thursday, December 6, 2007

Only caffeine can save you now...

So I went out last night as predicted. Brendan's was actually a nice little Irish bar with a decent dance floor. Nothing spectacular but there was good company. Emily ended up getting trashed as is expected for your 21st birthday. The funny part is that she had been going to the bar frequently using her fake ID.

I had a few Woodchucks...did a few jigs...didn't leave till much later than I would have liked but I was enjoying myself. Going to work on 2 hours of sleep is weird. I feel half-asleep and half-awake for a somewhat surreal effect. As long as I keep guzzling down this orange juice I'll be ok for a bit. And I get to leave at 1 today, I vote for a nap.

As for what I do at work, that really isn't all that important right now. I do feel like providing you all a list of the websites that I go to on a constant basis during the workday in order to ease my boredom.

www.lifehacker.com - Usually a list of links and interesting tech-related articles that will teach you something or offer "hacks" for normal everyday life.
www.fark.com - Witty submitter headlines + Actual news articles = Fun for hours.
www.arstechnica.com - Tech related articles
Yahoo Fantasy League - I'm in 3rd place in NFL fantasy league, w00t!
Livejournal - Blogging, etc.
School email
www.cnn.com
www.newegg.com - I can't resist looking for tech deals even when I'm broke

My boss is coming. I must flee into the night.

Hodge Out

No comments: