Thursday, December 20, 2007

Burn

I got my 400 disc cd holder yesterday in the mail. It's huge but my dvd collection is growing at an exponential rate. I actually need to go buy blank dvds because I burned through that 50 pack I had sitting on my desk. Insane.

Forget Christmas, New Years approaches. I wonder where I'll be...I'm 21 now so I have more "opportunities". Can't remember the last time I had a truly awesome New Years, the last 2 were both miserable for various reasons. At the start of 2006 I drank far too much and in 2007 I drank too little because of those I had to babysit due to their drunkenness. Perhaps this year will be different?

The weekend approaches and everyone should be in town right about now. That means reunions and the like. I always enjoy seeing old friends, but I miss the times of old and that leaves an unsavory aftertaste. To be God would be to control time.

Hodge Out

No comments: